- Adult I - Augsburg Class: This class uses the Augsburg Bible Study.
- Adult II - The Wired Word : This class studies how Scripture intersects with current events.
- Adult III - Topical Bible Study
- Adult IV - Luthean 101: This class studies the basics of Lutheranism, including church history, the creeds, the sacraments, etc.
Midweek Bible Study
- Monday Morning Bible Study, 10:00 a.m.
- Monday Men's Bible Study, 6:00 p.m.
- Wednesday Evening Bible Study, 6:00 p.m.
Women of the ELCA
- Tuesday Morning Circle , First Tuesday of the Month at 10:00 a.m.
- Evelyn Segelken Circle, First Tuesday of the Month at 2:00 p.m.
- Tuesday Evening Circle, First Tuesday of the Month at 7:00 p.m.
- Grace Cirlce, First Thursday of the Month at 7:00 p.m.
Prayer Shawl Ministry
Saturday afternoons at 1:00 p.m.
Those 55 and older are invited to a covered dish gatheirng on the fourth Wednesday of each month at noon for a time of food and fellowship.
Every Monday at 6:30 p.m. in the Narthex of the church, all are welcome to join us for our Tai Chi classes led by Charlie Holman and Karen Bnoventure.
Every Spring, the men of the congregation are invited to come out to St. Luke's and play ball! Practices and games are held at Gahagan Park in Summerville.